Monday, May 18, 2015

Items in Need!

With the ending of the school year coming and we have lots of FUN planned, our class is in need of the following.  I have picked up many things but could use help with these:



  • 23 Juice boxes (any flavor) - by Friday for Grandparent's Day
  • Mini Hershey Candy Bars - 23 (not the bite sized ones but the "fun size")
  • 1 bag of Large Marshmallows
  • 1 box of Graham Crackers

Thank you in advance.  If you are able, please reply to this so I know what is covered!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Now that I have this figured out on my computer... Do you still need any of this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind! Thank you, but we are all set. I know, it's a change so we'll have to decide if this is our best line of communication or not. I know you are not alone when you say you hadn't figured it out yet! :)

      Delete